A South African diver was caught on Dashcam while self-pleasuring, causing a crash on the road. The live recording of such an unfortunate event has been trending on social media, with many fans caught between emotions. It’s a funny situation that is difficult to process, but it has happened in South Africa. While some are unsure whether they should laugh at the driver or feel sympathy for the crash is another thing.
In recent months and years, truck driver has been facing a lot on the roads in South Africa. Some foreign drivers could not even travel well with attacks coming their way. Some truck drivers were even killed while on the road; some survived serious gun shots. This particular truck driver was probably afraid of taking a break and going social. He must be fearing for his life, but at the same time, he needed to satisfy the need burning in his body. He must have looked for solutions but could not find any, and he then decided to risk it all and self-pleasure himself whilst driving. Of course, that’s a dangerous thing to do; it’s illegal and discouraged.
Self-pleasuring South African truck driver leads to a crash.
He opened his pants while aware of what was happening on the road. At first, he looked like he was all in control and just pleasuring himself to chase away feelings, but it didn’t end well. He continued enjoying himself and started to feel the heat so much that he had to relax his muscles. He went on to full throttle with both his hands off the steering. He was on another level of enjoyment, but the bad thing was only a few seconds away.
While enjoying his pleasure, he realised that the truck was going off-road and demanded his attention. Indeed, he looked too late to get the car back on track without a hustle. The pleasure quickly turned out to be his biggest tragedy as the truck lost its balance leading to an instant crash.
What are the leading causes of Truck crushes in South Africa?
1. Reckless Driving: Reckless driving is one of the leading causes of truck accidents in South Africa. This includes speeding, tailgating, failing to observe traffic signals, and failing to yield to other vehicles.
2. Fatigue: Long hours of driving and lack of rest can lead to fatigue. As a result, drivers may become less attentive and more prone to making mistakes while driving.
3. Poor Road Conditions: Poor road conditions, such as potholes, debris on the road, or inadequate signage, can increase the chances of a truck accident.
4. Overloading: Overloading can lead to instability, particularly when suddenly taking sharp turns or braking. This can lead to a truck accident.
5. Mechanical Problems: Mechanical problems can cause a truck to malfunction, resulting in an accident.
6. Alcohol and Drug Use: Alcohol and drug use can impair the driver‘s ability to drive safely, leading to an accident.
7. Distracted Driving: Distracted driving, such as texting or talking on the phone, can lead to an accident.
Watch video of a Self-pleasuring South African truck driver leads to a crash.
Dashcam captures truck driver self-pleasuring leading to crash…
— Vehicle Trackers (@VehicleTrackerz) February 5, 2023